04 November 2006

OUCH!

I think ive broken my toe. I was in the shower this morning and even though my hair is short now it still blocks the plug hole and makes the bath slippery. I try and stop it being slippery by rubbing my foot on the bottom of the bath, unfortunatly my toe got logged in the plug hole, whilst my foot was still going....OUCH!! The air was very blue I can tell you.

Well best strap up toe and pack up bag, ready to meet jan, anna and sarah, no pete though as he has a man cough!

Oh phill is back today too, we are going to talk arrangements for when his g/f comes over week after next. Well what that actually means is that he will keep saying I dont know what im doing, which will of course drive me insane..

1 comment:

The Quacks of Life said...

OI its mild flu and bronchytis according to the doctor