26 November 2006

Photos






I have had a very frustrating day, but im smiling (tablets have kicked in) Even though Ive spent 30 mins on the phone to BT, who cut me off twice, wouldnt take my complaint or help me in anyway, im smiling! In the end ive sorted the problem myself. I might still send them a letter of complaint if I can be bothered!

Ive just tried the clothes on that I bought on Saturday, they are a bit big but think they will do, I might wander down but to be honest the extra room for the meal wouldnt be a bad idea! Must remember to wear my control pants too ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cracking photos Nic
if I could help you I would

nicola said...

Thats very kind of you, please please anonymous posters...leave your names so I know who you are :)

The Quacks of Life said...

lovely photos Nic and complain

Janine said...

Lovely photos, the jackdaw (?) is exceptional. Glad your pills are kicking in and youre feeling better, was worried about you. You are brave to buy an outfit without first trying on in store!

Anonymous said...

The black bird is great. Glad youre feeling better.

Anonymous said...

The Jackdaw is nice and sharp but the Blue Tit could use just a bit of noise reduction. Try a perch thats a bit more rigid. If they are bouncing around you have a harder job getting a sharp image.

M

nicola said...

thanks all