17 November 2006

Home for lunch

What do I find? The landlord has hired some gardeners to "tidy" up the garden, which of course means rip out all of the brambles and nettles, kill all the weeds. Now in the car park thats not to much of a bother, but the side of the garden I use, ive left it a bit wild, but maintained. My heart was nearly broken when I saw the strimmer..

Anyway, managed to speak to them and actually they were quite nice, quite interested in what was in the boxes and the fact Ive got the cams set up to watch the hogs. Also luckily I caught them before they "weeded" my wild bed. Also luckily its raining so no weed killer has been put down, they have agreed to not put it in the garden or near me, but they cant do it until its dry anyway. If quesitoned though they are going to say it was me that asked them not to weed!!!!

Bit sad as all the brambles near the hog boxes have been removed, but they are fast growing. My initial thoughts were, oh god can this get any worse. I supose I just have to accept it for what it is, I had no control over it, its not happening just because its me. I cant be responsible for everything, just hope hoggies are ok and they both come back tonight, luckily I dont think they slep in boxes last night, so will be worrying until I see them....oh well best be back to work.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might find your hoggies are a bit scared of the change, they don t like thigs being moved, so maybe a bit upset with their brambles missing, but they will soon get used to it. Pauline.

The Quacks of Life said...

fingers crossed there desire for food will overcome

Boo said...

YAY! Despite all that, they came back.

Anonymous said...

you are so full of shit

The Quacks of Life said...

well whose your friend Nic?

nice to see Tyke still about

nicola said...

Isnt it nice when you get comments that the person isnt brave enough to put their name too!

If you would like to expand maybe?

Boo said...

Take no notice of "Anonymous", I think he is the one that is full of shit, and a coward to boot!

nicola said...

UH OH chainsaw will be coming out!!

Janine said...

Dont worry nic, I'll wrangle up a few gators to sic on "anonymous" (not pauline :))

Boo said...

Chainsaw and hedge trimmer!

Anonymous said...

it's a shame posts from idiots can't be deleted ?

hope the hogs are ok

nicola said...

oh well I guess every one is entitled to their thoughts

oldcrow61 said...

That "anonymous" person...."it" must be a very sad and unhappy thing. Makes me so angry. Chain saw time Boo.