12 November 2006

Sunday




This would be my new lodger, I let him eat, but then chased him off, seems cruel I know, but its better than what could happen...

Anyway..weighed rocky and tyke last night, tyke is now over 600g's and rocky is 700 g's, so Im happy that they can hibernate safely. I will put on some more stills from the cam later on. Talking of which the blinkin cat that keeps coming is after the mice again, thought it had caught one last night, but it wasnt successful. Ive only the two mice here now, luckily they can scramble under the hog box for safety, the cat cant get under there.

Not really much else to say for today, erm oh just put some jeans on and found £30 in the pockets...love it when that happens! Got a mountain of paperwork and business stuff to do, which im putting off again. I have been through it and made sure there is nothing that urgently needs doing. I just cant seem to find the motivation. Think Im going to have to make myself a schedule to stick too, it might just get me back in the swing of things, or it might be something else to ignore..will see..

4 comments:

Boo said...

Wow! £30, almost like winning the lottery!

Anonymous said...

Your site would nt let me post yesterday?.
Could nt you trap the squirral in the garden and take him for a ride to a nice woodland.

Anonymous said...

Pauline.

nicola said...

well, he hasnt been in the loft since so will block up the hole...havnt really got the means to catch a squirell, they are fiesty animals! Plus no car to take to the woodlands lol