07 November 2006

no title

Im very much lacking in inspiration and motivation right now. This isnt good on many fronts, firstly work, I have to be motivated there, but there is a niggle that is growing, im too bloody soft to say owt, sometimes I wonder if its all in my head!

Secondly, when the dark nights draw in, I just want to come home and close the curtains, sit on the sofa with something highly calorific and ignore the fact that I should be exercising.

Thirdly, there is a pile of accounts stuff that needs doing, that will have to be a job for the w/e, cant face it right now.

Hmmm not sure if I am working this saturday, might have to do them sunday instead.

Fourthly, keeping up with blogs and forums is harder.

Fifthly, the sound of the alarm in the morning, makes me want to get sharpened twigs and poke them in my eyes.

Lastly I want some one else to be me, so I can have some time off....

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Sounds, to me, that you need a nice long holiday in a serene setting where you can relax and forget about everything for awhile.

Boo said...

I agree with OC, besides no one can replace you anyway!

BIG HUG

Anonymous said...

I'm no morning person either...am waiting for a delivery of a special kind of alarm clock that slowly turns on a light in the bedroom so that you wake up gentler...supposedly...