23 November 2006

Time to update

Well....I seem to have managed to drag myself back up again, to be honest thats the worse Ive been for a long time. The tears were just flooding and I didnt know how to stop them. Ive also been very short tempered and not my normal calm, understanding self. Which is why I needed just a wee break to try and get my head together. Its so hard having to be "normal" at work, then try and come home and be "normal" too. Just sometimes I want to hide on the sofa and not speak to anyone at all. I just went into myself thats all.

Im not fixed by no sense of the word, but dont feel the need to hide as much, thats not saying that it wont happen again though.

Other news, got the results of my smear, which were not conclusive so had to have another one this morning..which included a sweep? Not unlike the machines that sweep up the leaves from the curbs. What really makes me confused though is. When you are asked to undress, the nurse pulls the curtain round, in order to give you some modesty!!! Erm how does that work then ??? Maybe she keeps her eyes closed whilst doing it?

Tyke is still here, staying overday in the box, I removed some more ticks last night, she did her normal poo and wee over me, then trampled it everywhere. I plonked her in the sink to clean her up, then wrapped her in a towel until she was dry. Poor thing was raining last night so she didnt get out much, she isnt a fan of the rain.

My bathroom plughole is blocked, Ive tried several un-blockers, but none of them have worked. Think I might have to take the panel off and try and get the pipe off somehow.

Day off today, so got all the business paperwork up straight, that made me feel better knowing that was all done. Also did my own finances, payday today and none is left :(

Ive had various other disasters too, to be honest too many to list here, I just seem to be having a real bad patch right now. I would like just one day without something happening, would that be too much to ask for?

6 comments:

flicker said...

Hey welcome back nic, we've missed you. Glad you are feeling a bit better. :)

The Quacks of Life said...

missed you kiddo

Anonymous said...

glad you're back

Anonymous said...

for unblocking I always use a large scoop of washing powder washed down with a boiling kettle of water

nicola said...

Thanks for your comments. I will try the soap powder, does it work with the tablets as thats what I use?

Boo said...

I use soda crystals then pour the water over.

That annoying product Cillit Bang also works.