17 November 2006

Up and down

Woke this morning, felt pretty good managed to get a better nights sleep than I have been lately, only woke a few times in the night so all in all not bad. However Ive got this dread building up in me, not sure why. I feel scared, simply scared, what of I dont know or where it even came from. Not sure if the pills are starting to work or not, but I do feel less agitated when something doesnt work, or I have to do something. Mind the test of that will be this w/e when Im faced with the books, that I know will be horrible.

Still at least I didnt feel sick this morning, im still fighting the "I want to go back to bed and sleep forever and never come out again". Thanks for all your comments, remember though no sympathy. Not so sure eating chocolate would do me any good, especially as I am trying to eat healthily, but keeping the house dust free is a daily habbit!

Ok need to make a plan for the day, then be off to the false smile factory..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me 2

XXX

Janine said...

As someone else said, treat yourself. Reward yourself for getting through the day. Plus, its Friday!

Boo said...

Keep going Nic, you are doing really well. The feeling of dread is something I get from time to time. No apparent reason. You just have to reassure yourself that if you can't find a reason for it, it doesn't exist. I know this is extremely difficult, I have been there. Keep saying to yourself, there is no reason for it, so it is not there!

Treat yourself, as the others say, and sod the books! Let Phil deal with them.