24 November 2006

Ratings

Well at 9.30 am this morning I will find out what mine is! Too be honest I do have an idea what it is going to be, but it will be nice to have it confirmed. Then its just the wait til February to find out what bonus I will get. Ive worked so hard this year Im hoping its a good one.

Tyke doesnt seem to be showing any signs of hibernating as yet, she is still eating a lot for a small hog, I think she must be well on the way to 800 g's now. Im so pleased that she has been putting on weight, it has been a worry this year with so many small ones not making it. I do hope she does think about sleeping soon though, else she will have to come to Brighton with me at Christmas!!! Only joking Birgit!

I feel a bit sad this morning, not sure as to why, just flat, thats it I feel flat. Its going to be hard to get motivated today...

2 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

good luck on your rating Nic. Hope you get a good bonus.

Boo said...

Yes, good luck you deserve it!

Well done Tyke!