21 August 2007

Credit card hunt!

Its a bit like Easter but with no chocolate! My current 0% deal is coming to an end, the money is there to pay in full so it wont be a switching deal, but now I need a new 0% on purchases card and I need one quick! I want to put the holiday on it if possible as it frees up my cash to do other stuff with.

Lots of people say to me that credit cards are bad, my simple reply is always, it depends on how you manage them. Ive had several now that I have benefited by having 0% interest for 12 months. This way I can get something, know I have enough money in the bank to pay it (I don't live beyond my means) but that is in my savings earning me money! My every day credit card gets paid off in full at the end of each month and all large purchases will go on a credit card as it offers you much more protection that a debit card or cash will.

Just done a quick search and seen a hsbc on 0% for 12 months....that will do me!!!

No comments: