23 August 2007

daft hogs

Last night I was looking in the hog feeding box and there was a hog in there from 9pm to when I went to bed. I did a quick check over and he was fine. Phillip says I was worrying too much and it was because it was blowing a gale and raining that he was staying in there and snoozing! Suppose thats right after all there is lots of nice food in there and its dry and warm! Also there was a hoglet in there with him when I went to bed...awwwwww

Oh we have found another house! This one is perfect, spooky though! Night before last I was looking at houses on the net and saw one that I thought looked really nice, it was on at £240 3 beds, garage etc. I said to phill too get the details and arrange a viewing.

He called me yesterday at work to say that an agent had called him to look at the same house! Went there and it was lovely, had such a good feeling walking in there. As it turns out, we arnt even registered with that agent! How did he get our number! Plus the house is different to the one I looked at, yet on the same road, plus its on at £210 a steal! He is under orders from Sveta to put in an offer today! I dont want them missing out on this one as I really think that there are too many signs saying this is the one! It will be a great family home for them.

Well best shoot, long day today, then im out for dinner tonight, still not sure if I really want to go, but will as it should be fun!

No comments: