03 August 2007

Here we go again....

Its Friday..whoo hooo, getting ready to cram as much as I can into it, got to work on Saturday (boo hoo) but apart from that, ive got a lot on again. One thing being the VAT again, last few times its been a bugger, hope it doesn't take as long this time, plan to do that Saturday afternoon along with everything else, so my Sunday is free! Hmmm did that last week too, never goes to plan.

One thing I have nearly finished is the wedding dvd of the photos I took, I was looking at it last night though and it is almost like one of those videos that gets played after a major disaster, showing the people in memoriam. Before I change it completely, one of my friends might be popping in over the w/e so I will ask him what he thinks to it, it might just be that ive viewed it over and over again, or might just need to change the music will have to see.

Yesterday after work I did a real girly thing...I got a manicure! Now being an avid biter of my nails for years and years, ive finally stopped! My nails are in a poor state though. I had to have a lot of the cuticles cut, even bled at one point. After they was painted a nice colour but of course as soon as I got home and was cleaning out the hog feeding box it soon came off! Still it was nice to be pampered, she says I need to go every 2 weeks to get my nails back strong and to sort out my very poor skin! She did a good job of squaring off my nails, now they are never going to be long as that would be so impractical for me, but its nice to see them not looking all spilt and bit. Hmmm wonder if I could be turning into a lady after all.....?

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Ha, ha, going all girly are you! Isn't it great to be pampered. Might try it myself one day.

nicola said...

You should do it! Was quite nice really, bit odd as im not used to it, might go for a facial next time too! If we cant pamper ourselves.....