12 August 2007

Where has the time gone again ?








Bloody hell, its Sunday already! Ok start from Friday, evening out with Julie, tom came over with his sister, she is lovely, had a few drinks, not many as work in the morning, finished with a Chinese (must stop doing that) then came home. Phill was still up so wanted to talk about stuff. Actually if I remember correctly we was choosing names for any children he may have with Sveta. I quite like the name Luke, but he wants Basil as a middle name so didn't quite go.

Saturday, worked again! Still last one now for a while, thank god! Feels like I have done every one for months now. Anyway it was busy so went quickly, love Saturdays like that, nowt worse when they just drag on and on. Been thinking about stuff a lot at the moment, think my hormones are bit up in the air due to lady time, which has been a killer this month, pain, migraines, dizziness...not good at all. Thing is I don't know what I am thinking about, if that makes any sense. Just a niggle again at the back of my head. Certain things have pissed me off, but I wont talk about that here as I cant be arsed really. Enough to say I don't like people who lie or use others, really fucks me off. Then once I am fucked off it takes a long time for me to sort it out in my head, im very slow to anger but even slower to forgive, but that's just me!

Today, been looking at some houses for Phill and Sveta, didn't really see any that I would think are suitable, but still there are some more for us to look at. Been talking to her tonight, she cant wait to get over to the UK. Actually nor can I! Not just the fact that I will get my house back again...YAY! I actually want him to be happy and she is nice too, very much warmed to her, she also has a similar sense of humour too me and likes being playfully mean to him! MY kind of gal, plus littleun is cool, bit of a handful but sweet with it. My family of one is now going to be extended, which is cool. Not really having anything to do with my real family now for ages, which is better for my mental state, its great to have some more joining my custom made family!

Not been very well though today, did manage some photos, but not that great to be fair, they are nice to look at I guess, but not quite sure really. I am building up my folders though ready to publish to the website, Ive also got some plans of other stuff I want to take photos of, its hard to explain but its possibly going to be arty sort of photos, but not of arty things....you will understand once they are published I'm sure! Migraine this afternoon just about finished me off really.

Now lets look forward to another Monday! Still work is cool really at the moment, manage to have a good time most days.................

5 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

"Where has the time gone again?" I ask myself the same question. It's going much too fast. Great to hear you are enjoying your new place of work. Enjoyed the pictures by the way.

Ali said...

What do you do for work Nic? Whatever it is, it sounds like you work too hard...not like lazy-student-me :)

Ali said...

p.s. Excellent pics!

ST said...

Great sweet pea pic, the hogs are great to, tiny, cute. Are the bristles soft at that size.
Had any bike lessons?
keep the fitness up it's good for you,makes me feel guilty. I can live with guilt though
Can you tell i'm catching up.

nicola said...

Spikes are hard when they come through..

No lessons as yet, hope to get my bike soon tho

Fitness gooooood!!!!