17 August 2007

Its Friday!!!

Plus I have the whole weekend off...whoo hooo...let the madness begin!

Talking of madness just been watching a wasp outside trying to eat its way through the fence, not sure why or what he was trying to do. Think I have a nest some where as the numbers of wasps are on the increase, seem to have one every year, but can never locate it strangely. oh well whilst they are not harming me I don't mind, its when they start chasing you when it gets a bit much!

Oh I did have plans to do some hand gliding, but after looking on the net for places and costs, it was going to be about £250, just cant justify that right now with everything else that's going on, that's on the back burner now for next year. I do hope however to be looking at bikes this w/e, not sure if I can afford one just as yet, with the house and holiday etc, but will be cool to go and have a look just the same!

My wants out of today? To do some thing that both challenges me and scares me a little, after all its great to be alive lets celebrate that!

6 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Hand gliding! Now...don't tell me that's where you jump off a cliff holding on to a bar with a piece of material over your head. Good God girl, you do have guts. I'm with you, celebrating life...Yay!

Jan said...

I'd like to do that too, one of the things to do before I die. Helen who is one of the people I have met from the Wind Farm Protest group is doing a sponsored parachute jump to raise funds for our cause. She is going to jump strapped to an instructor from 5,000. Now I sooo want to do it as well.....I shall be going to watch, wonder if I shall have the chance, gulp.

Jan said...

Erm btw, don't want to be too pedantic, but it's Hang gliding normally.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you mean hang gliding? Its nice to read that you are in a happy frame of mind lately.

Ali said...

I don't know if this would publish before so sorry if you get it twice.

What on earth made you think of hang gliding? You loony :)

I did a hot air balloon flight a couple of years ago and it was excellent. Felt like I was on top of the world.

Good luck with the bike hunting (just think what the crash helmet will do to your hair! lol!)

nicola said...

hand/hang.......will be doing next year hopefully. Parachute jump, that would be cool too!

hmmmmm helmet hair! Sure that will be ok.

I am in a better frame of mind, or just more looney!!