07 August 2007

Looks like..

....summer has finally turned up, guess we will have a warm autumn, that will confuse the poor hogs. My new box in the garden has a resident already. On Derek's advice I put it under the Ivy next to the shed, hog has filled with dead leaves too, hopefully will make it a winter home. Going to pop into b&q on the way home today and see if they have some rubber matting so I can move the other two boxes, although I might wait until Sunday then I can give them a clean out which will last then til spring, have to think on that one, or I could do one box at a time and leave over night. Will think on that one. Its my free night tonight, last night hoop and ball, it was the tough session too, feels great when your body is screaming with the effort and pain, honest it really does! Actually been thinking about getting the lady who takes the class to do some one on one training as she is a personal trainer too. She is lovely really funny, but doesn't let you wimp out, I need that! My eating has got better too, im not going the whole day with out eating again. I go through cycles like that, where im just not hungry and dint want to eat, but its not good to do that so am back on three healthy meals a day!

I have stopped weighing myself though, think its more how you feel and your body shape rather than weight, after all muscle weighs heavier than fat, so you could be trim and toned and weigh more than some one who isn't! Anyway that's the docs job!

Well best run, in danger of being late again!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hope you're right about the warm autumn. No sign of it here though, grey and rain again. Bloody sick of it I am. :(

oldcrow61 said...

You have me almost convinced that I should make some changes in my life as well. Not riding a motorbike though...no way...no way, lol. It's been pretty warm here during the day but like fall in early morning and evenings.

nicola said...

You should only make changes becuase you want to change stuff in your life. I had a whole host of reasons why I needed too, maybe it was the depression that was a main factor, I dont know. Quite possible it was. One thing I do know is that I dont want any regrets in my life, I dont want to look back in 20 years and think if only.......Life is short and for living and experiencing as much as you can. Sod the work and wait for retirement, my luck would be that if I did that I wouldnt last long enough!

Live for now, I am cramming as much as I can into every hour of every day, I also try something new each day, the bike thing, yeah it will scare me, but its something ive never done, so why not! Ive got a week off coming up and am going to just book something and go! Might even wait til im at the airport and see whats available! I want to test myself much more, I dont want the normal average hum drum, I want more.

Not that hum drum isnt ok for some, but it isnt for me, I feel like after 31 years of being asleep im finally awake..if that makes sense ?!?