29 August 2007

Is it Monday??

Uhm no, but back to work today....now I will get really confused! Still nice short week then im on hols, talking of which I can not find a holiday to where I want to go. I have looked at other ones, but they just arnt the same, now Im wondering whether to postpone until a bit later, I have plenty of holiday left..decisions decisions...

La la (hog I released) came back again last night she has found the food so hopefully she will stick about, but I do hope that she doesnt have a late litter, although if the weather man is right we are set for a mild time now, so think there will be lots of late babies about. My baby is still about, called him Dids as he is small, he has taken up one of the boxes too which is cool, not sure he has ventured out the garden as yet, which is also cool! Ali made a very good point about the hogs will now be protected, but that shouldnt stop the interaction we have now, I really do not know what they will be able to do. There is lots I would like them to do, one thing ban slug pelletts, which will make the slugs happy! I dont know what will happen, I will carry on doing what I can to help them thats for sure.

Phillip has been offered a job in Quatar, looks a nice place but he is unsure. I dont think that it will be the right move for them as he will have to work for some one and do lots of hours, he will never get any family time, not sure that he is too keen either, we will see. The house is still going ahead though, so soon I shall have my house back, for wild parties and nights of naughtiness...ha ha ha ha!!

Well best be off, man is moaning at me as I am going to be late again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about either Paros, or Mykonos in Greece. Sigh. You are lucky that you are not as far away as I am.

Anonymous said...

This is where I stayed in Paros. They'll pick you up from the ferry and you can rent a motor bike in town.

http://www.gto.gr/eng/accomm/hotel/detail.php?id=4791#

nicola said...

Thanks will look it up...still going to look, but you know what its like when you have your heart set on something.......