22 August 2007

he he

......remember girls what we said we would do today!!!!



Blimey its a bit windy out there this morning I am going to be blown to work I reckon, still should stop me from being late for a change! I do hope the weather is nice for the bank holiday I have 4 days off..WHOO HOOO! Not sure of plans as yet, well I know what will be happening Friday night and Saturday morning, but thats it as yet. I dont like to make too many plans as they never come off, so will play it by ear. There are a few things that I would like to do though.

Lots of things here change every day, the house building plans might not happen now as the figures dont really stack up enough in the right way. However it means that other projects can now get underway. Im really excited as I am going to be doing some thing very positive for my future. I dont really have a plan for retirement, not enough savings etc, but this will really make the difference.

It was really great having a natter with you all last night (those that were there) I do miss it, I will try to get on more often at the moment things are pretty calm so should be able to do so. You ladies have a wicked sense of humour and I laughed a lot! Well best get arse in motion....have a wicked Wednesday now, I will be asking for reports later ; )

3 comments:

Robbiegirl said...

Hey, do I have to do it?

Because I've been way beyond that stage already!

Was fun to catch up with you guys again, I haven't been in chat for ages!

Jan said...

The only woman I spoke to today was my friend Pat on the phone, so no luck I'm afraid. The rest were guys at the builders merchants. Oh hell no I tell a lie, the old Spanish woman from next door. (82 years old and a bad case of washing phobia) Erggghhh!

Janine said...

Sorry I missed it!