29 August 2007

Stuff...

....Ive added a new link to a fellow hog person, now thats not that Ali is only about hogs! Dont think that she will mind, but its not often that I do meet people on my level (thats not an insult), but some one who not only cares about hogs, but is a genuine person, thats important. Anyway, have a look at her blog!

What else, well just been outside and dids is in the garden, he has 2 choices of where he can eat now, sit in restaurant or take away....you think Im kidding! They are eating better than ever! You can really tell in their poo, which they kindly leave for me to clean up, 7am in the morning shovelling poo, I must be madder than a mad thing on a mad day!

What else?..still no joy on holiday, decided to decided on the saturday night, that way, its either book it or uhm ****** it!

Work is still cool, so nice to be stress less, well less stressful at work, has really made a difference in how I am feeling too. Some times you dont realise the pressure you are under until that pressure is lifted.

Some more about Friday, lets just say there was four of us in an hotel room......enough said, but I did come home with honour in tact! Actually it was such a laugh that night, love nights like that, where something is made from not much. It does remind me of when I was in my teens, doing stuff like that, not harmful but bloody funny! See I am going through a mid life crisis! It almost feels like ive been asleep for a few years and now im waking up.

Well best wind this up...

2 comments:

ST said...

Get yourself on holiday.

oldcrow61 said...

lol, I remember nights like that. Aren't they just great!