09 February 2007

Black Squirrel

Returned! Looked out the window this morning, chunky was on one tray and "blackie" was on the other, of course they moved as soon as I got the camera in focus! Still nice to see him back, there was a small chase around the holly tree, but black squig came back and fed for a while. Much to the birds not liking it, they arnt quite sure of him.

Well not sure if I will get time to put photos on other blog tonight, depends how quickly we get out of work tonight, as I am ooot for dinner. Really want to do 30 mins of boxing before I go, so I can justify maybe a small portion of cheesecake :)

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Wonderful to hear that "Blackie" has returned. Very exciting. Looking forward to more pictures.

Boo said...

Yes, great news! Do 45 mins boxing then you can have a LARGE portion of cheesecake. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice you have a black squirrel, hav nt seen mine since last Spring.Pauline.