12 February 2007

You are right

I had a comment on my photo blog, from anon, which said that the photos I took yesterday were the best Ive taken so far. I had a look back over the past couple of months and they were. Not a great day light wise yesterday, but I am thinking more before I press the button, in fact I miss a lot as I am waiting for them to perch in a certain area etc. Just need to get some better perches sorted out and I think they will look better. Still am impressed with myself for the progress so far, although I still have a long way to go. I just cant wait for the nights to get a wee bit longer so I can start taking photos after work up on the fields again. Hope for more flutters and bees, not wasps though as they liked to chase me last year!

Well its monday and I have to be in work early this morning. Should today find out bonus, plus some other stuff that may or may not be good, will have to see on that one. Talking of work, I have nearly secured a second part-time job doing some book work, should find out more soon, but when I was talking to phill about it last night it is more work than I had anticipated, but I do have the beauty of setting it up to how I want it to be, so should be ok. Too be honest, I dont need need the extra cash for general living, but it will come in handy for my other plans...

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Me too...I'm looking forward to getting shots of flutters and bees and "eek" spiders. oooooooh...other plans????