10 February 2007

Phills home

Had a very late night last night by my more recent standards, so no suprise wasnt up early this morning. Weather has been crap, did a short stint in the shed, but nothing about at all! We went to sainsburys and he has stocked me up on the more bulkier items, which is great as I wont need to get any of that stuff for ages now!

Got some invoicing to do then might get some dvd's as I imagine there will be nowt on tv. Also just seen he bought two large bars of chocolate!!! Hmmmm best hope my resolve lasts...

9 comments:

Boo said...

lol, not TWO large bars Nic, you mustn't!

Jan said...

There's a new thing starting on ITV at 7.45 tonight which I saw an extract of yesterday, it looks quite interesting and funny - called Primeval, worth a look I reckon.

And don't eat the chocolate. You will only feel guilty and sick afterwards. (Says she who has no willpower at all - I have been trying to lose weight this week, cut right down on stuff and lost bugger all, so I bought and ate two cakes one after the other on Thursday!)

Boo said...

lol Jan, that's the sort of thing I would do if I was bothered about dieting!

oldcrow61 said...

Jan, you made me burst out laughing. What are we like?? Jan's right Nic, the chocolate will only make you feel sick and miserable. Hang in there girl.

nicola said...

Dont worry, I wont!

Now if only he hadnt bought some wine too.......

Boo said...

Don't push your luck! :D

Anonymous said...

"When the door of happiness closes, another opens;
but often times we look so long at the
closed door that we don't see the one,
which has been opened for us."

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is very rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. The rich dark
chocolate
helps reduce high blood pressure. It also improves circulation and
helps to
lower cholesterol. It has tryptohan which can help to reduce anxiety.
It has
phenylethlamine which can help promote mental alertness. It also has
anandamine
which can aid relaxation.

nicola said...

Ah so it is good for me!