05 February 2007

National Take a sickie day

Today!! Tempted??? Ive just sent my boss a text telling her the above and that I will see her tomorrow!

Today for me is the start of something new, best follow what the quack says, as I do want to see my next b'days! I know that I probably should have come to that conclusion on friday when he told me, but sometimes stuff takes a while to sink in with me, plus I naturally rebel against most things I am told. I almost want people to tell me that it is impossible as that would give me further encouragement. I enjoy proving people wrong.

Well its foggy out there this morning, so no chance of snapping, hope it clears by lunchtime. One thing that is encouraging is that the nights are getting lighter, so soon I will be able to come home, then go walking up on the fields again after work. This will help keep my mind busy, plus the benefits of walking will help too.

OK this is a new day, so enjoy it!

3 comments:

Boo said...

Yes, hope you have a good day. Do what the doctor ordered!
BIG HUG

The Quacks of Life said...

ok you can't do it!!

not a chance I'm so confident you can't do it I'm willing to put a slap up dinner on the line!!

:D

and boofy where've you been!!!

nicola said...

ha ha pete, you only offered as you know I would be a cheap date! Now if you offered a pub crawl ;) Yeah I know I know....