22 February 2007

murky day

I really dislike miserable days like this, I would much rather it be cold and bright than mild and murky. Anyway, Ive decided to treat myself to a willow, going to go and buy it tonight, havnt really treated myself for ages (ok there was the camera but I dont see that really as a treat as such).

Possibly some bulbs too just to put in the front bed as it looks a bit bare, the spring colour would be nice too. Suppose I could get some summer bulbs too, that way some colour all year round, might have to take a walk up to the garden centre at the w/e as they have a bigger selection. Really excited about the veg patch though, feel like a mini farmer :) Wonder if I will need to make a mini scarecrow ?

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Sounds wonderful, so exciting.

Jan said...

Good luck with this new project nic. It's great to have a hobby that you will enjoy hopefully, and you get to eat the stuff at the end of it too, so will save you a bit of money at the shops too. :)

Boo said...

And taste much nicer too!