12 February 2007

like a pancake

Thats how I feel, ive been sat here for about 15 mins trying to think of a word to describe the way I feel. I got some good news about bonus today, fantastic but I feel flat. The other news we are changing areas again, but to be honest it wont or shouldnt affect me that much, not noticeably anyway. So why do I feel flat? Of course now I am searching for a reason for said flatness, maybe I shouldnt do that, maybe just accept some days I will still feel flat regardless of the pills. Guess just some days I will sit here with tears rolling down my face for no apparent reason. Then I start to worry that Im going backwards, then it all gets jumbled then Im even more confused than I am normally.

Anyway, best go wipe my eyes and blow my nose and try, really try to stop thinking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how it feels to feel "flat."

nicola said...

not great I can tell you, its when you feel almost nothing, yet you know that there is something that isnt quite right, its when even the littlest jobs take so much to do, it feels like you could explode with the sheer effort.

I hope that you never do feel flat, for me its probably the worse feeling that I can have.

Stewart said...

What you need Nicola is some more risque banter...I've just had a look at your tits on the photo blog and they are far from flat!
( Yes I know I'm predictable...)
They are excellent.
You should get some fresh air and sunshine. That should 'inflate you a little'...

S...

nicola said...

Stewart you have made my day! Thanks for appreciating my tits, I will pass on your comments I am sure they will be appreciative ;)

oldcrow61 said...

lol, here I go rushing to the photo blog to see pics of Nic and her tits. Well done Stewart.

nicola said...

OC!!!! Hey I will send you some photos ;)