08 February 2007

Im moody

Not just because there wasnt enough snow to keep me off work, honest! Actually I woke up this morning at 5.45 am and there was hardly any, got up at 7 and was loads of the stuff! Went out cleared the feeders but some extra food out, there was some strange tracks in the snow, not sure whether cat or not. Set off for work a bit earlier than normal, trudging through the snow. We did get a message that some branches could close early, but ours wasnt on the list :(

At least we left 5 mins after closing, nice to be home early got lots done, but I forgot to get some headache pills, head is banging too. Supose I could go back to the shop, but then its cold out there, think will hunt in the house see if I can find any first.

Will put some snow photos on other blog just for OC! Its quite deep near me as no-one ever ventures up this way, so its not washed away at all. Apparently more expected tomorrow. Also going out for a meal tomorrow night too. Hopefully I will be good, but the temptation of honeycomb cheesecake...............

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

You did get a nice coating of snow. I'm so happy for you. Cute little feets in the snow too. lol.