04 February 2007

VAT and a rareity!

Well after a better nights sleep I was up early to crack on with the paperwork, namely the VAT. As ever when I want it too be straight forward and done quickly it never is! Still after 30 mins of staring at it, I decided to sit in the shed for an hour and boy am I glad I did, as I took many photos of the ltt's, some arnt half bad either. Came back in, figured out what was wrong with VAT and put it too bed!

Whoo hooo, was just about to go out the house when I spotted something black in the garden, I first thought it was a pine martin from yesterday, but no it was a black squig. Having looked up on the Internet, apparently they are rare in the uk, but many sightings in my local area! Also took some photos, will upload to other blog later as Ive got some more stuff to do.

Been down to staples to buy some more telephone wire, so hopefully my telephone will be back working later! Pets at home for another tub of suet pellets and sunflower hearts. Now I think I will have an hour in the shed and see what turns up. Then after that it will be boxing, bath then I will do the photos!

No comments: