04 February 2007

Damn it

The phone still isn't working, despite changing all wires and connectors, Phill quite nicely told me to phone BT to report the problem, I explained that I didn't really want my stress levels to be raised right now. I have done all I can, it will have to wait until he is back now, Ive got the mobile and can re-route faxes to my work fax, but it is a pain in the bum :(

Had a snooze this afternoon, I know Im not meant too, but was tired and head was pounding so thought it was best to have a little sleep! Also been having a think about things, guess to some people it would be obvious what I need to do, many ways I've made all the excuses I can think of, but reality has kind of hit home today. I either do something or well the other option sends shivers down my spine. So its going to be a long hard journey, but well I will give it a go, I think Im worth a try anyway. Just one day at a time I guess.

No comments: