25 February 2007

Gardening w/e part 2

After the worse nights sleep in the history of sleeping: the night sweats back in full force the dreams turning into the most sickest of night mares, so much so I wouldn’t even blog them they were so sick and disgusting and horrifying. Too say that getting up was a chore this morning would be an understatement. Eventually I dragged my arse out of bed, to see the weather once again dreary and very much un-inviting.

Its not very often that I miss not having any transport, but today I wished that I could get in a car, only as I wanted to go to the garden centre, there is one about 2 miles walk and one about 5 miles walk. Feeling a bit on the crap side, I chose the 2 mile walk, not as good as the other but should get everything I want. It was a nice walk up there, but it’s on a busy road so the bird song is some what masked by the other cars. As usual I was disappointed with the selection, but still managed to pack myself up with enough backs that cut into my fingers.

Dropped into Sainsbury’s on the way back, hell, hell, hell. Luckily I only had to get a few bits, and then I could be off home again.

Well there is another strip of garden to the side of my house that has now been planted with strawberries, a blueberry bush and a gooseberry bush. I did want raspberry and blackberry too, but just couldn’t carry them all so will go back next weekend for them.

Cleaned the bird table, put some nice fresh food down, was out with the camera, but too be honest the weather is so miserable the light non-existent; it is making me feel slightly depressed. Hate days like these, if only the sun could break through the clouds even if only for an hour or so, I am sure it would lift me.

Ah well, I’ve got plenty of other stuff to be doing, some business work, not a great deal, but some I can do. Guess could do the house work, but think I will leave that for in the week.

Next week, my boss is on holiday, feeling a bit anxcious about it, not as she is away and I think I cant cope, but it’s a week that I don’t get as much support and it can be at times quite lonely. Seeing the quack on Wednesday, check up on how the ad’s are going. They seem to be working just fine, I know that sometimes I am going to feel down, but I just have to learn to deal with that. Also I know that some situations where its not going as I want it too, can get on top of me, but again I just have to get on with things.

2 comments:

Janine said...

Nic the garden looks lovely. Sure the wildlife will appreciate it!
I am concerned about your bad dreams. Stay strong and keep up the good work, photos as always are excellent.

Pauline said...

You v worked so hard Nic, looks really good, nothing like fresh garden veg.
Think I ve got this to work now, the blogger had changed, so had to sign up for new one.