25 May 2006

85%

Which is quite good, although on one section I only scored 55% but as the others were above the mark, I passed!! Yippeeee none of that stress for at least a year and I can carry on doing my job. Hmmmm.

I was quite nervous this morning about going, this wasnt helped by a coughing fit, but was helped by the soothing words of boo (ta) I was amazed to find out though I couldnt take my inhaler into the exam place, I did offer to take it apart to show them that there was nothing written on the inside!!

Came home on a very late lunch to fine one of my neighbor's has put out their rubbish that is now all over the carpark. I did knock on their door but know one home, so I cleared it all up and have put a note through their door. I mentioned it at work and was asked why I cleared it up, why didnt I just leave it... well apart from the fact that one of the hogs could go through it and they may end up with a can stuck on their nose...Im just not a "not in my back garden type" Plus it would nag away at me until I cleaned it up, how people can walk around with blinkers on is beyond me!

Ive just been outside and its so nice to feel warm sunshine on my face, even though it was for a short while, I dont think I will be out in the garden much this year... Now, well I have to pay the bills, the bt bill in credit is genuine as Ive just phoned them to check, so I can use that money to either buy some new shoes or get stocked up on bird food...well the shoes can go another month!

I also want to get the speakers sorted on the pc, as I want to listen to the jermey vine radio show from today, I was in the chemist today and they had it on, they were talking about asthma and the fact that you should only use the blue spray when needed at most 4 times a week, but the quack told me to use it 4 times a day, so will have a listen to that when I can get the speakers working.

Oh and I also have one last episode of lost (ta jan) to watch, but it keeps sticking on the dvd player so Im going to try that on the tv too. Oh Ive found the plug for the speakers now, so will add more to this later...

4 comments:

Boo said...

YAY, well done for the exam.

I hope you keep onto your neighbour about the rubbish though, wouldn't want hogs to be in danger, or any other animal for that matter!

Anonymous said...

Well done! You deserve a cookie now :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice one Nic - congrats. But why not the inhaler???

nicola said...

thanks all

Boo yes ive put a note though the letter box

Mike, hmmmmmmm want a cookie!!!

Dawn I have no idea!!!