22 May 2006

Blimey

I cant believe the amount of rain we have had today, talk about sunshine and showers! At one point I was outside looking at the road and it was like a river, must be really awful for people who suffer with flooding, I couldnt imagine waking up, going downstairs to fine the place all under water.

The whole road looked like a river it was that hard and fast, luckily I was under cover and its a good job the umbrellas we had ordered for the customers arrived today!!

The rain does however through up some interesting creatures, their is a hole in the patio where I feed the hogs, Ive just been out now to clean up out there (yes in the rain, yes I am mad) and a worm kept on poking his head up, so funny I watched for ages, until I realised what I was doing!!!

3 comments:

Pauline said...

lol Nic, I think your as mad as me sometimes, I ve seen the worms doing that in the hog den, I think they enjoy the rain.

Boo said...

I think we are all mad!

We've had torrential rain today too, the garden is really boggy.

Hubby saved yet again from mowing the lawn!

Robbiegirl said...

Me no mad.. lol

It's been raining loads here too but nice and suny today. Yesterday my herb garden was under several inches of water (stupid clay soil!) and it's still drying out. And it very rarely floods here.