14 May 2006

Dont sleep during the day...

I dont mind admitting I wasnt up particulary early today, I snoozed for more hours than I care to mention... I felt quite fed up this afternoon so went back to bed, my eyes feel better closed than open. Now I feel wide awake with nowt to do apart from reminisce...

Some years ago I would be out when did that change, when did I start to feel old why does it bother me going out faced with teens wearing too little (they will catch their death), when did the noise become to loud? Too loud to hear the person next to you.. Oh dear, its happened Im now officially a miserable grump! Checking the weather daily, oh my! Wont be long til ive converted to radio 4 (not there's nowt wrong with radio 4 im sure).

Funny thing age it kinda sneaks up on you then Wham you are in your 30's, then where next oh no not 40's dont want to start with a 4. Time I made some plans, what I want to do before im 40, I will ponder over this the next few days and get back to you. I know one thing I want to do, but cant say here...you will have to wait and see...

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Enjoyed your thought s Nic, will have a think about them.
Room in tip now, arranging ming tele s , ooooooooh I would nt dare go to bed like that, I would never go to sleep in the night, had a bad time getting off last night, feeling hyper, so have taken some vitamin b today, it should help.

Boo said...

Nic, wait until it begins with a 5!