09 May 2006

Routine

I am a creature of habit and dont like my routines to be disturbed. Partly due to my ocd's. At work for instance yesterday, went to my desk and it was all different, the cleaner had been on a mad cleaning frenzy. Pc moved, everything I use all in the wrong place. Even my bin was different, "normal" people would have adapted and probably not even noted the change. I however spent the next hour re-arranging everything to how it was. Including hunting down my bin, which eased the palpitations some what! When all was back how it was, I had a sense of calmness again.

Im not quite so bad at home though. Oh ok I have all the tins lined up in the cupboards in correct size and type (just easier). Bathroom is the same too, bottles lined up so I can see when Im running low (thats my excuse and Im sticking to it)

I have a routine in the morning, one at lunch and a whole bag of them for the evening. Which Im sure I could do with my eyes closed! Talking of which Id best carry on with the morning one...wouldn't want to be late for work now!

1 comment:

The Quacks of Life said...

I used to work with someone like that.

Whilst on holiday her phone broke so we got it changed. The phone was identical same model etc. But as sonn as she picked it up she just knew...............