17 May 2006

Hog Bash

Whilst in bed last night I had the cams on still just ready to turn them off and settle in for the night, when I saw 2 hogs on the tv one being Jill. Awwww I thought until the other (I think Jack but could be no4) took a running leap at her and crash!!! Normally this doesn't bother them but she looked a bit upset and sloped off.

Up dressed with torch out to find her as it really was a big shove. She was in the carpark very still, just looking up at me. Had a quick look over her, fine more ego bruised really. I gently lifted her away from the carpark (she wasn't in the best place to sit still) gave her some cat biscuits right under her nose and within 60 secs she was crunching away like nothing ever happened. Phewwww. Back to bed for me!

Watched playback and she has been coming through out the night too...

3 comments:

Pauline said...

your so good with your hogs Nic, you have your own little prickely family lol, wonderful, I like watching my cams in bed too, I put all the lights off and watch the mice come and go, and ones from another family, and if they meet, they have a scrap.
I often get up like that, if I hear the buns stamping, I put the cams on, and then go down to talk to them, and put the hose over the gardens lol.

flicker said...

poor Jill, glad she was alright though.

Boo said...

What a big bully!