14 May 2006

Well..



It looks like all the business of mating is over, especially from all the groaning I heard the other night so unless Jack finds another female to add to his harem, we are back to eating, sleeping and scratching each night. Last night was the first time that they had been more active around the food bowl and boy did they all eat! I can imagine Mr magpie was very disappointed with the leftovers this morning. They are also back to using their boxes again, typically as I had planned to clean them out and put some nice fresh straw in, oh well will have to work around them.

Sorry the photos are so grainy I need to move the cams round a bit to get the best light.

3 comments:

Jax said...

Hi Nicola,
Great Photos :o)
Thanks for visiting my blog, & commenting on my photos :o)

Jackie

flicker said...

I've just been and cleaned out the entrance porch to Snuff's box whilst he was outside eating. Armed with torch, kitchen roll and poo bags. I looked in their yesterday, and the dirty little git has been going to toilet in the doorway of his box, and I could smell it halfway across the garden! I had a good sniff and his nesting bedding smells okay, so I've left that. :)

flicker said...

I wish you could edit these posts, I have put the wrong there I am always doing that lately. Grrr.