26 May 2006

the urge...

to sleep is upon me, Im writing this blury eyed, not been sleeping too well this week have had lots of vivid dreams about my family (another day) which have awoke me in cold sweats and anger...oh dear.

I came home another week over and knackered as normal. Couldnt get the motivation to do that much, but as the sun had gone in I though I would clean under the hog boxes as there was some poo that I didnt have time to clean up this morning. I also wanted to check that the mice wernt storing meat under the boxes as flies and maggots...

As I have a memory of a goldfish I forgot that one box was in use! However it was only a case of me lifting box moving, washing down then putting back in place, I have the cam on now to see any movement, but none. I am now amazed how clean the box was ( I had to lift the lid to move) normally in box it is full of creepy crawlys but this box was spotless, so am pleased in many ways as it is a sign of a healthy hog! Plus Jill must have been well snuggled in as there was no sign on hog in there. Oh I do hope in many ways she wont choose it as a nest, highly unlikely I know, but TOO many sleeplness nights for me if I knew hoglets were in there, as those who know me would say...

Other news I cant get the last episode of lost to play, so will ask Jan (if I remember) where she gets them from so I can do the same...

Plans for the weekend, hmmmm depends on the weather but Im a bit blue at the moment so a day out my just be the ticket!

No comments: