31 May 2006

Happy thoughts

Well I am trying...
apologies as this will be a rambling post of whats in my head, you may want to click away now.


Still here? I think I have said before about the many things that annoy me about myself, well not so much as annoy as well ok annoy. Few months back I had a dripping tap, that I fixed. The dripping tap is back although this time its in my head, no matter how much I try to ignore it, it keeps dripping away. However its all about choices.

Im still a bit rattled about the comments I received on a forum, some-one hoped I would have a really short life. Although its the fact that I see him on the same forum that makes the anger in me rise up. My choice I dont have to go on the forum and well hopefully a descion will be made on that anyway. For now I can just stay away, which Im happy to do.

Work is ok at the moment, im on a high performers course next week, despite my initial outcry of Why am I going on it? Still cant get used to it. The choice I take is to stay out of the limelight, Im not one for talking about my success, I will share and help others then watch them revel in theirs. I find this much more satisfying.

I guess really for the most part life is good at the moment. Phill is back soon and has offered to pay next months rent..Yippee. Im looking forward to him coming back as I do miss my pal. Plus the offer of help with redecoration is making me feel a lot better too, as Im really not very good at painting at all. Im one of those types that refuses to stay with in the lines, so you can imagine my painting ablilities.

Well if all is ok, why do I feel flat. Why is it, that whilst others are rating books, but the most interesting thing I can think of rating is tights...tesco own 3/5, not bad wearing, but really strange putting them on, have yet to try the value range so will let you know. Boots of course get 5/5 in most areas but only really last one wash and are quite expensive. In my head now im compiling a table to compare them all.

Id love to write something profound or deep and meaning, or vaguely even funny. Be easier to point you to some other blogs for that! Well ive finished my cup of tea (should have been coffee, but my brain is great at forgetting everything as soon as I step into waitrose, but fantastic at remembering as soon as Im at the checkout with a line of people behind me). Best sort out the birds, hogs and house. I may even try to do some more in the garden, well I say may, more like go out sneeze come back in again....

4 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

i think everyone thinks others write better or are more entertaining than them.

be yourself ;)

Robbiegirl said...

Please don't feel bad because of someone who's such a complete wanker.

We love you Nic!

Boo said...

Nic, he is not even worth a second thought, try to put it out of your mind. He is playing mind games with you and is likely to win if you let him. Don't let him, please!

As to your writing, I find it very entertaining and can empathise with you over many points!

nicola said...

Thanks all, really what am I like. Ive decided to not let him bother me, the best way is to keep away. Im sure others will find out soon too.

Janine I will post the next tights review later, it will of course be a good read lol