13 May 2006

Confined to quarters

Dont get me wrong, I love this time of year, when the sun is out and everything is growing, but it doesnt love me. Was planning to have a day out today, but when I eventually managed to rouse from my bed, poked my nose out of the window and saw what a lovely day it was..took a deep breathe in, then had a sneezing fit for about 1/2 an hour..oh well

I did walk to town to get some more sunflower hearts and get a bit of shopping. Its lovely and warm but now my nose is dripping eyes streaming and Im coughing :(

I have a few jobs in the house that I can get on with to keep me occupied. Roll on late summer thats what I say!!!

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Nooooooooo...don't wish for late summer, we haven't had early summer here yet. I sympathize with you having allergies though, must be awful.