10 May 2006

Exams are looming

I have a later start this morning, not much but half and hour as I was called back to work yesterday! Having just realising that Ive an exam on the 25 of this month, Im now in panic mode. What kind of exam sends me into panic mode? The one where you get three attempts to pass it, else you are down the road mate, do not pass go, dont even think about collecting your £100. I have two huge work books to go through (about a foot thick each) plus a mock test. Thats my weekend sorted then!!!

My bt broadband is working now, I attempted to change over the modem to a router (apparently quicker) how difficult could that be. Well very as it didnt work, I soon got fed up of it and put the old modem back. Annoying thing was I followed all the instructions to the letter, not a thing that I normally do. My next attempt I will just put it all together and try my way. There are so many wires that came with it, all in pretty colours, what on earth they are for...who knows!!!??

Not much on the hog front to post about at the minute, as more natural food is about they will come to the dish less and less, until hoglets are here. I still think Jack is romancing Ickle, I also feel he will be off, once his job here is done to find some more girl hogs...he is a lad that one!!!

5 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

thinking about you

oldcrow61 said...

You always give me a chuckle Nic.

Boo said...

Poor Nic, exams!!! Ergh.

Pauline said...

Yes exams can t be easy Nic, be nice to get them over with, then you can put your feet up and enjoy your hogs.

Eugene said...

Wow! I have passed my last exam today:)!