27 May 2006

Many things

are bothering me tonight....if I was a woman of any sense of the word then I would post them, but I have typed this several times, then deleted so I guess I am a coward or too sensitive to others feelings. Hmm this isnt easy at all...deep breathe then carry on..

Im just pissed off that people can change so much under the influence of others, or maybe they arnt under the influence just that is the real self just encouraged or bought out. Or they arnt like it but the company kept makes me think they are like it...confused? Join the club..

Ive just seen some comments on other blogs that bother me, as even if you dont think some one else life or blog is interesting what right do you have to criticise? Too many people have their heads up their own arses. Hey if some one wants to talk about paint drying day in day out, just dont read it, no need to make a comment!!!! The time it becomes a problem is when you could loose some one you thought of as a good mate, even over the internet! I feel sad of course as I cant even tell them, wouldnt even make sense really, as this entry probably isnt even making sense. 3rd time of writing and I still cant get it right...Oh I wish I could be brutal and honest and just say it all, but I cant so I wont...

Really what I am trying to say is that pretentious pisses me off......

2 comments:

Boo said...

I can't stand pretentiousness either Nic.

nicola said...

at least you can spell it!!!