18 May 2006

I gave in...

and went to the doctors. I managed to get a cancellation, if I could be there in 5 minutes, just down the road for me so no problem. Name was called went to the room (never know whether to knock or not). Knocked went in, was surprised to see one of my customers!! Thank god I didn't go with a woman's problem!!!

He had a look in my eye, poured some stuff in it, had to follow a light. The conclusion is that its my hayfever causing all the problems. IM not keen on taking hay fever tablets as they make me very drowsy, but he reassured me that the ones he will give me wont, but best to take them at night in case they do!!! I have also got some more eyedrops and some ventolin, all on repeat scrip too..so much easier.

Got my srcips, went to the shop and home again. Just looked at my eye to put the drops in. Got a shock as my eyes is orange from the dye, which has run under my eye, this gives the impression of a bruised eye, no wonder I kept getting funny looks!!!!

Took a pill about 1/2 an hour ago, Im feeling a wee bit drowsy, but I need to get on with some jobs in the garden, although I could just have a lay down......

5 comments:

flicker said...

"Took a pill about 1/2 an hour ago, Im feeling a wee bit drowsy.... although I could just have a lay down......"

WHAT! and miss the start of Big Brother! ;) (Glad you made it Nic, I don't know any other idiots that watch it....)

nicola said...

Ha ha ha!! Im going to take one now before work, as my nose is so bunged!

flicker said...

Don't go dropping off at work then! :p

Woot - woo hoo and stuff - the cable extension came for my cam - it wouldn't work! Shit, so I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, and it does! fantastic, and 5 metres is plenty long enough, I have it set up now in the porch, I am sitting on the sofa now, and I can see if the magpies sneaking in and stealing from Snuff's dish! I'm sure its them. All set for tonight now then, shame its American Idol and BB, but never mind, I can leave it running. Off now to feed my birdies. Speak later. (If you are awake! ....)

Pauline said...

Oh poor Nic with bunged nose, never mind its FRIDAYYYYYYYY, get some booze and watch the hoggies, will try and get on tonight,not sleeping well and been knackered.
Oooooooooh so lucky Jan, u got it working, bet your dead chuffed, I will sort mine out soon, still getting the garden tidy for Madge lol, it gets in such a mess and ten rabbits don t help.

oldcrow61 said...

Paulines got the right advice there, lol. Hope you start feeling better real soon. Nothing worse than a bunged up nose and watering eyes.