10 April 2007

Back to work :(

I managed to get the remaining 10 ticks off ticky hog last night, one was particularly difficult to get off as it was near his face, but with a little gentle stroking of hog he un-curled enough for me to get it, think in the end he just wanted me to get over and done with. He got put back out a new hog! Only to 30 mins later see another hog and give it a good bashing, so he was feeling better then.

New meter should be being replaced today, then I can get on with changing over my power suppliers, half of me thinks, well it will go wrong so should I bother? But the other half is saying, yes you should! Also have to phone Inland Revenue today too, oh joy!

Another beautiful morning weather wise, dont feel like going to work today thats for sure. Still wont be long now until Rutland and a nice break, hope the weather stays good.

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Ah, nice to hear you are having lovely weather. Hoggy must be feeling so good now.

Anonymous said...

Your getting really good at treating hoggies Nic, I hav nt done much with them and found them a bit scary, but the more you handly them the more you get used to them,hoggy must feel a lot better now. Pauline.