06 April 2007

Day oot

Well Pete picked me up at 8 am, yup am was a bit sleepy still, we headed off to sandy, was a bit chilly but the sun was coming through, had some nice views of a nuthatch and my second peacock for the year. Sandy is nice but better a bit later for flutters and the like.

Went on to Wimpole Hall after that, first time ive been there. It is a HUGE place, very nice too, even with hoards of screaming kids. People can be dim though, one woman I over heard saying "oh lets have chicken as thats eastery"...hmmmm. A cow sneezed on me and I was also chased by a swan. Nice to see was all the lambs in the field, so cute, even if Pete was picking out the ones he was having for his up coming Sunday roast! Lots of honey bees about and some flutters..but still a bit early really.

Oh and Pete even went into the camera shop on the way back looking at..........

4 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Tut, tut, you mean Pete was salivating over which dear little lamb he could eat. Well, I never!!! Otherwise, sounds like you had a great day.

Janine said...

Salivating over DSLR's too?

The Quacks of Life said...

nnnnnnooooooooo

Anonymous said...

Day oot? Sounds like you've picked up my accent!

S...