28 April 2007

Great!

New visitors to the garden, one late evening the other this morning......male and female blackcap!!! Was lovely to see. I always remember Boo being fond of blackcaps, always wanting visits herself, made me a bit sad to think that, but also fond as I realised that if I wasnt sad then that would mean that I never knew her and that would mean that I would have missed out on the memories I have...if that makes sense!

Well didnt go to minsmere as you might have guessed, Phill had a job come in and cant turn down the money right now, my poor wages are being stretched very thinly I can tell you, but its a good job im good at budgeting! If he is back in time I might go to Kings mead again, it isnt far and there might be a chance of some damsels about, should be some flutters at least, ever hopeful me!

Blackbirds are still feeding their young in the ivy, shouldnt be too long no until they fledge, then it will be constant garden watch for the sprawk! Weather is lovely again, been in the garden pottering about, done the housework. So nice to have a cup of tea listening to the bird song....bliss..

1 comment: