04 April 2007

Morning!

Blimey been so busy of late with one thing and another. Last night was mainly writing and getting Phill ready to meet the mp, so that he can get his g/f over. I put together a lovely letter of how much he loves her and wants her to meet his family etc....He did make me change one bit, think he was a bit embarrassed at what I put, after all as he put it he is a bloke! Still if he wants to get her over......

Night before it was shopping at pc world, de-ticking hogs I really don't think Ive had an evening to myself! Never mind. Soon be Thursday! Meeting Pete on Friday for some camera practise, so hopefully there will be a few bugs about so he can get some more use out of his macro lens. The weather should (hope) be ok too. Im looking forward to a nice day out, hope he doesn't get us lost again...

Putting on a clip of the hogs last night, now I think that I might be up to number 4 now. My theory behind this, is there must be some one else in the local area that either feeds them or has looked after them over winter as the one that turned up last night had different paint splodges on, quite a few (you will see) so wasn't splot has he has a few splots, but this was many splots. So I think that these smaller hogs have been over wintered and now been released with markings, so that who ever has released them could recognise them again. Must be fairly local to me too, not sure how I would find them as I would like to know where they are, let them know hogs are fine, after all they might not go back to where they were released from, they are like that!

So meet number 4........many splot hog :)

5 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

lost? lost!!

Boo said...

lol, it was just an adventure Nic!

Having two dishes didn't solve the problem then!

oldcrow61 said...

Hope you and Pete have a lovely sunny day on Friday. Erm...maybe you should bring a map so the dear man doesn't get lost..again!! lol

Janine said...

Maybe you could attach a message to the hogs somehow?ftmlza

Janine said...

LOL I typed the "word verification" into my comment