28 April 2007

Top tips for taking flutter photos

1. Choose a nice hot sunny day, forget to wear sun block so come back with slightly pin arms

2. Dont take an anti-histamine so continually be sneezing!

3. Find patch of nettles full of brambles to go stand in to find said flutters

4. Be prepared to ditch camera when wasps attack.

5. Kneel down to take photo and get nettles all up your leg...OUCH!

6. Prepare to say things like "Sit you Little bugger, sit and stay still"

7. Walk through nettles, getting stung even more

8. Find flutter that sits still, trip over bramble and watch as flutter flies away.


Well I did even though I have been stung, bit and nettled manage to get some flutter shots, will put them on t'other blog once they are done!

5 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

Ha, ha, I can just picture it.

Anonymous said...

Good one Nic!
I have one to add - Kneeling down trying to get on the same level as flutter only to get the bramble thorn stuck in your knee.
The times I have done that.

ST said...

Suffer for your art, it's worth the pain.From my point of view.

nicola said...

ah yes forgot that one Lisa....

If you only knew how I suffered.........my bum hasnt been the same since sandy ;)

Mo said...

LOL - I got nettle stings on my bum from trying to photograph bluebells on Tuesday!