26 April 2007

Not much to say today...

There seems to be so much going on though, im finding it hard to keep on top of everything. Phill is getting married, have to go help choose an engagement ring probably this w/e...I know its probably not something that I should be doing, but if its left up to him the poor girl will end up with nothing, he gets confused by it all! Too be honest its a little hard at the moment to share his joy, but im trying, he knows im happy for him, if he is happy, but still a niggle at the back of my mind saying is he doing the right thing. He did say perhaps it was because I wanted to marry him, but the answer would defiantly be NO, would be a complete disaster!!!!

Work is quite hectic with one thing and another. I also need to prepare for little hog coming back tomorrow (hopefully). Prepare to go to court too, which I had hoped would have been avoided but looks like it wont now. Could just do with out it really. I just want to get into bed, pull the curtains and not come out for a week, but I guess that aint gonna happen, so best try and get on with it in some way.

Thinking of going to Mimsmere this w/e, only thinking at the moment, its apparently free this w/e, but depends on what his lordship is doing really. Just feel like getting out for a bit, plus the weather is meant to be nice. We will have to see. The more favourable option is of course to stay at home, mope about, but that wont do me any good either.

Well I managed to find lots to say in the end....

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hope the little hog is alright.
I hope Phil's girl appreciates all the hard work you do on his behalf!