18 April 2007

Day off

Was given the day off today as I had to goto a recognition event. Despite my cry of No I dont want to go, I went. It was ok, over Cambridge way in a hotel, the grounds were lovely, weather too. Couple of hours, buffet and certificate later, on way back home. Even had to have my photo taken :(

Went for a walk when I got home, managed to get 277 photos of bees and the like, so will put them on t'other blog once they are done. My eyes are really sore right now, stupid me forgot to put my repeat scrip in too, so no chance of getting any more before rutland, will get some stuff from chemist to keep me going over the w/e.

Two more sleeps then its my holiday!!!!

3 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

277 pics of bees and such, omg. I can't imagine going through all those. Looking forward to seeing them, when they are sorted of course, lol.

Stewart said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the photo of you from your 'do'. I assume you will blog it!

nicola said...

It doesnt take long to sort them oc, most are a blurred brown fuzz!!!

S..as I said you will be lucky to find a photo of me on here, there is only one that has been blogged!