12 April 2007

I want to scream

Firstly this blinkin pc is no better, ok the pc isn't crashing but now IE is! Im sure it has to do with the sp2 that was recently installed, just spent 60 mins on the laptop trying to find a fix, think I have now, but stress levels are increased.

Secondly Phill is waiting for some money to come in, for the last 4 weeks the cheque has been in the post, he is too bloody soft and keeps saying "ok". Really getting me mad, so ive asked for a chaps payment now as the cheque must have been lost, must be at least 10 now that have got lost. So I check the business account and guess what...yep no money. I was livid, but Phill was all like oh we can check tomorrow as he said it might be tomorrow that it will be in....yeah right. If it isnt then I will be dealing with it, im not as soft as him, especially when money is concerned.

Thirdly, my gums are still so sensitive I constantly want to wee with the pain...dont ask.

Fourthly, stupid camera keeps getting dust inside it, although I think I have found out why now, I have cleaned it all, even cleaned the sensor (dont faint pete). Hopefully should be all ok now.

Fifthly.....erm will have to think on that one, for now I going off to scream and be an angry cow.

2 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

dust? dust? dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldcrow61 said...

lol Pete, you are so funny. Aw Nic, sounds like a bad day, Hugs.