29 April 2007

Horay for bad backs!!

Yup Ive pulled mine again, no idea how, but to say its painful to walk or bend is an understatement. Its the muscle just above my right bum cheek, the lower back, putting the washing out was a vision I can tell you.

So why am I happy to have one? Well its meant that I didn't go out but stayed at home watching the birds and taking photos. Several visits from the GSW, plus mr and mrs blackcap!! Now the blackcap photos are more record shots than pretty in focus photos ;) Not as sunny today but the lights not too bad, its better than a full on sunny day as I struggle with too much light (yep I did say that!!!)

Oh well first mem card is uploading so I am going to shuffle off to get some more muscle relaxants............oh the pain...

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hope you feel better soon nic