27 April 2007

cough cough....

Now its fair to say that I am a wimp when it comes to me being poorly, many times worse than a bloke, but couple it with poorlyness at night and I really feel sorry for myself.

As was the case last night, think I had some dodgy coleslaw as at 3 am this morning I was erm saying goodbye to it. I was faint, blacking out, dizzy and couldn't get back to bed with fear of falling over, actually I was delirious as I was trying to get back to bed on the table. Luckily Phill was there and put me back to bed, he thought I was sleep walking again! It was so weird I knew where my bed was but I couldn't get my feet to move in that direction, only towards the table. He took my arm then put me back in bed.

Feel fine this morning apart from my hayfever has started on my chest, so its cough cough cough. I will have to get an inhaler from docs, as once it starts the whole I cant breathe thing starts.............I do like summer but wish it didn't have so much pollen.

Oh well best stop moaning and feeling sorry for myself and get off to work.

2 comments:

oldcrow61 said...

My heavens Nic, sounds like salmonella poisoning. Hope you are feeling ok now.

Jan said...

Glad I've got coleslaw tonight with my salad.....:p