16 April 2007

I hate mondays

Never a good day at work on a monday, today was no exception. Finished on time for a change so went up to the stream to see what was happening up there. The water was quite low and there was quite a few tadpoles attracting interest from several birds...nature I guess. No damsels about as yet, but was watching some goldies and chaffies bathing in what water was there. Also heard the green Woody several times, but no sighting.

Oh and my new uniform has arrived, im not keen on it, plus it has to be ironed...excuse me whilst I go moan at the ceiling for a while...

3 comments:

Jan said...

IRONED???? What's that? Last time I ironed anything was August 2001 when I moved in here and my new ready-made curtains were screwed up in the packet! I had to buy an iron especially too, hadn't owned one since 1990! I love being a slob....

oldcrow61 said...

You are having a few bad days of it by all accounts. What a nuisance, having to iron your uniform.

Janine said...

See I told you you should have gotten a dominatrix uniform. PVC vinyl doesnt have to be ironed, ever. Just polish your chains once in a while to keep them shiny.